The 4th of July: 250 Years
I’m told that if my state votes by mail, the Blue will cheat
I’m told that if my state votes by mail, the Red will not cheat.
I’m told that if I vote by mail, I'll be cheating.
I am told that I am divisive and unpatriotic.
We are shamed by a politician because our state did not participate in a fair located over 2,700 miles away.
I’m being shamed for not attending the American fair located over 2,700 miles away.
Gas, lodging, and travel are expensive. My health insurance went up.
My state is constantly told they are divisive and unpatriotic.
I’m told that I am divisive and unpatriotic.
I am told that I hate the American flag.
Had I known this, I wouldn’t have bothered putting an American flag on my father’s grave or little American flags in my outdoor flower pots.
I will not hang a flag honoring an American president, especially not hang it next to the American flag, because I believe in the US Constitution.
Because I don’t adorn myself in the image of the American flag,
I’m told that I am divisive and unpatriotic.


Comments
Post a Comment