From day one, I believe I have received every vaccine that would apply to me. From a jab in the arm that would leave a scab (smallpox), to sucking on a sugar cube to thwart off polio, to various pokes in the hip and arm; and not once - - Not once was I ever given a vaccine the "size of a bottle of soda poured into my body."
I don't know who is worse, the purveyor of such false information or the wackadoodles who buy into it as if it is the gospel. (Note: the purveyor also suggested we shoot bleach and light into our bodies to kill the COVID virus)
In the meantime, if you believe RFK Jr about autism and vaccines, he must have forgotten that other countries in the world have autism within their populations and use vaccines. Cuba has the highest rate of vaccines in the world, but far below the global averages regarding autism. Many other countries do not support RFK's assertions. Ya know, the USA isn't the only country on the globe. - Love, Mona
.
Comments
Post a Comment